Stone grey solar smartwatch @LunaR
LunaR is a hybrid mechanical smartwatch powered by the sun. By choosing solar as an alternative power source, LunaR sets itself apart from other smartwatches that require constant charging. To do this, LunaR introduces the world’s first invisible solar watch face through an exclusive partnership with leading-edge solar technology company, Sunpartners. The hybrid design captures the appeal of classic wristwatch design, with the functionality of a modern smartwatch. Track activity and sleep, and get notifications when you’re close to your fitness goal or just need to spend time in the sunlight. Stone grey distressed leather.
- Captures sunlight directly - All kinds of light can be harvested by LunaR. Just one hour a day under the sun or artificial light (>10k LUX) and you never have to plug in or recharge your smart watch -ever again.
- Energy harvest - Total possible output power min = 24.6mW @1sun. That’s the highest compared to all other solar powered watch in the industry.
- Powered by WISIPS® - The WYSIPS® invention from Sunpartner Technologies transforms any surface into a solar panel that can generate electricity from natural or artificial light.
- Dual time zones - Like to travel? You’ll know the time wherever you currently are AND what ti me it is back home!
- Sleep monitoring - Want a better night’s sleep? LunaR has the tools to easily track it and make positive changes to keep you on top of your game.